|Oregon Yukon II
||Steel toe caps – Reinforced heels – Orange visor – Lace draw strings
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
|Trucker Black Forest
||Steel toecaps – Vibram soles – Strong leather material – Lace-up
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
||Orange design – Reinforced – Steel toecaps
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
Safety Boots For Wearing When Operating A Chainsaw – Our Top 3
Chainsaw boots are paramount when it comes to using a chainsaw on a daily basis, they not only provide comfort to the user but they also provide a certain level of safety. Most boots you will find on the market are lightweight and durable which means they are perfect for using outdoors for long periods of time – which is great for those that are in the landscaping trade. Chainsaw boots provide extra grip for those working as tree surgeons where slipping is always a possibility, wearing them can be the difference of preventing fatal injuries.
Of course, as chainsaw boots are generally made from tough plastic/rubber, it means that a chainsaw can still cut through them, but they still do prevent the odd graze and can be the difference of preventing other injuries – especially when working in lower areas. All boots often provide different materials, some of which are used to prevent injuries whereas others are used to provide comfort to suit the needs of the user.
If you are looking for a good quality pair of boots then you may find that the below three chainsaw boots could be the ones to suit your needs. They all offer something different in terms of safety and comfort but they all provide a firm grip and sturdy experience. Have a look at the top three chainsaw boots in the industry and the features they provide below.
Oregon Yukon II Review – Our Number 1
These Oregon Yukon II Chainsaw Safety Boots (VIEW PRICE HERE!) will certainly give you a much safer experience when cutting. These boots were designed to be not only safe thanks to the integration of steel toe caps and reinforced heels, but also to be as comfortable as possible. Oregon are well-known for their safety and these boots are as safe as chainsaw boots get. Have a look at some of the other features these boots provide:
- Lace draw strings – Anybody that uses a chainsaw will know that if they don’t cover the top of their boots with their trousers, then you will usually end up with boots filled with dust. These boots come with lace draw strings that close up the top to prevent this from happening.
- Steel toe caps – These boots are integrated with high steel toe caps so any heavy logs won’t do any damage if they are dropped on the toe end of the boots.
- Reinforce heels – The heels are reinforced in such a way that they remain comfortable, but also protect from any potential injuries when cutting.
- Orange visor – The boots are painted in orange which makes it a lot easier to see people when it’s getting dark.
These boots offer a comfortable experience which is important when working in them all day, a comfortable environment is a safe environment. Oregon continues to produce top quality products and these boots certainly offer users a great all-round experience. You should consider buying these boots if you are serious when it comes to chainsaws.
Features: Steel toe caps – Reinforced heels – Orange visor – Lace draw strings
Trucker Black Forest Review – Number 2
These leather Trucker Black Forest Chainsaw Safety Boots are all you need for your chainsaw cutting jobs. The leather material is strong on the outside and strong on the inside which will protect you from any random mishaps. With the strong laces at the front and the nice comfy vibram sole on the inside will make sure your cutting experience is a comfortable one. Whether you are a daily user of chainsaws or an odd job man you can be sure these boots are the perfect option for your own safety. Have a look at some of the other features these boots provide:
- Strong leather material – Strong leather material on the inside and outside will ensure your feet are always safe incase the unexpected happens.
- Comfortable vibram sole – A comfortable thick vibram sole on the inside will keep your feet warmer and will provide a much more comfortable atmosphere. These boots are perfect when using for prolonged periods.
- Lace-up – Most boots don’t come with laces these days but these ones do because they provide a much safer experience. Yes, there is the potential problem of getting laces caught but they do make sure the users feet never move or are uncomfortable during operation.
- Firm grip – These boots have a thick grip on the bottom that will ensure you never slip during operation. Whether you are working at height or on a hill, you can be sure these boots will keep you where you should be.
These boots also provide users with steel toe caps so any heavy materials that may fall on the boots from time to time won’t hurt the user. As you can see from above, these boots are as safe as houses and they should definitely be considered by any seriously chainsaw man.
Features: Steel toecaps – Vibram soles – Strong leather material – Lace-up
Husqvarna Review – Number 3
Husqvarna are well-known when it comes to safety boots, and their chainsaw protective safety boots will certainly do the trick for anybody looking for a new pair. These boots are bright orange which provides even more safety benefits to the users in terms of working in areas where light is limited. If you are looking for a new pair of chainsaw safety boots, have a look at the features these popular Husqvarna boots provide:
- Bright orange – The bright orange design these boots are designed around ensure users can be seen when working in areas where light is limited. These boots act as reflectors so any lights shining on them will bring them to life.
- Handmade boots – These boots are handmade to make sure they are robust and durable to withstand any accidents from the chainsaw itself.
- Reinforced – These boots are reinforced around the toe cap area and also provide reinforcements around the sole so you can be guaranteed your feet will be safe from any potential damage.
- Steel toe caps – No boots are safe without the steel toe caps integrated into them and Husqvarna have made sure these boots have them which make them as safe as possible.
In terms of price these Husqvarna boots are a little bit more pricey than their competitors in the same market but as these boots are reinforced in all of the important areas, makes these a great buy. Husqvarna have thought of all the potential dangers when it comes to chainsaw working and have made sure these handmade boots can withstand any chainsaw action. You should consider these boots if you are willing to pay a little bit extra.
Features: Orange design – Reinforced – Steel toecaps
VIEW THE LATEST PRICE HERE!
The Oregon Yukon II Safety Boots are in the number one spot for a reason and that is simply because they provide a lot more features when compared with the others, and they are lower in price. Oregon have been providing top quality safety products for years now which makes them popular among garden/landscaping enthusiasts.
If you are on the lookout for a good quality pair of safety chainsaw boots then the Oregon boots are the way to go, but the other two in this list should be considered if you feel they suit your needs more.